Temporarily closed to the public — services and digital offerings
January 12 - February 1st, 2022 inclusively
Considering the uncertainty of the current context, and with the health of our community and our team members at heart, we have decided to temporarily close our exhibition and collection spaces to the public until (and including) Tuesday, February 1st, 2022.
Services and activities — Don’t worry, the Artexte team is here to support and inspire you in your research and artistic projects. Here are the various services and digital offerings we have prepared for you:
On the Collection Side — online research tools and services:
- virtual guided tours of the collection
- 24/7 access to the e-artexte catalogue
- digitization of collection documents upon request
- reference and research support services
- thematic bibliographies
- toolbox for research and training purposes
- online educational guides
On the Exhibition and Programming Side— virtual exhibition, interviews, articles and much more:
- Blackity online (until March 26, 2022)
- published texts on articles, Artexte’s blog
- The Artexte Unboxings
- conferences and discussions on YouTube
- interviews on our Mixcloud
- the thematic series Artexte at Home
And more to discover in our upcoming activities section!
Stay warm and safe!